The characters of the Harry Potter stories are what make their world so believable. They may be witches and wizards, but they experience many of the same problems that we Muggles do. Their personalities are incredibly rich and complex, just as we are. This category is where I discuss the details of each character, including their biographies, magical abilities, and personality traits.
Rochelle January 5, 2016 @ 4:45PM
Will You Buy The Fantastic Beasts Sceenplay Book?
- Movie #2 – Why Was Harry Moved From The Cupboard To A Bedroom?The very first time we met Harry Potter in the first move, Harry Potter […]
- Rita Skeeter CostumeRita Skeeter was a writer for The Daily Prophet who wasn't against using […]
- Dolores Umbridge CostumeAh, Dolores Umbridge. She was a villain who was considered by many to be […]
- Molly Weasley CostumeMolly Weasley was an amazing woman. She mother to seven children, […]
- Fred And George Weasley CostumesFred and George Weasley were born on April 1, commonly known as April […]
- First Time Seeing Diagon AlleyI can clearly remember the first time I saw Diagon Alley. I had taken my […]
- 2017 Harry Potter EventsThis page is all about the many Harry Potter events that will be held in […]
Current House Points
(Click here to find out how you can earn points for your House)